When making your purchase, please make note of whether you are selecting the LIVESTREAM or IN STUDIO option.
COVID-19 Safety – IN STUDIO
- Pre-registration recommended as space is limited.
- Mask wearing is optional to enter and during group classes.
- Blocks are available for use as well as cleaner for after use.
- Mats are available for a $5 rental – please clean and return after use.
- Vaccination cards are now optional to share on your first visit.
- We are limiting our in person occupancy to 13 students per class.
- Registering for in studio classes equals consent to be on screen during the live online classes. Some classes may also be recorded.
- Please stay home if you are or have been experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the last 48-hours.
Livestream and Zoom Tips
- Be sure to have your space organized safely for your home practice.
- For Live Stream on zoom – links sent via momence.com after registration.
- Check for zoom updates and be sure you understand the audio and video options.
- If you need to have 2 devices for class, be sure that you “leave audio” on one device.
- The teacher will likely mute all students at the start of class. You may unmute afterwards.
- Note you will be visible to students in the studio and some sessions may be recorded.
- Ideally, sign up 15 or more minutes before the start of your selected class to be sure to receive the zoom link in time for class.
- If you are having trouble signing in to zoom, please text Eliza: 415-939-3055.
Everyone is welcome to be a part of Mukunda Studio! If you have ideas or would like to participate at any level, please email us at email@example.com. There is plenty of room to get involved and be aligned with our mission:
Our mission is to create a powerful space for sacred conversation, cultivate the journey of mind-body
spirit, and explore the eight limbs of yoga.