When making your purchase, please make note of whether you are selecting the LIVESTREAM or IN STUDIO option.
COVID-19 Safety – IN STUDIO
- Pre-registration recommended as space is limited.
- Mask wearing is optional to enter and during group classes.
- Blocks are available for use as well as cleaner for after use.
- Mats are available for a $5 rental – please clean and return after use.
- Bring your vaccination card (full + booster) on your first visit + sign waiver.
- We are limiting our in person occupancy to 13 students per class.
- Registering for in studio classes equals consent to be on screen during the live online classes. Some classes may also be recorded.
- Please stay home if you are or have been experiencing any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the last 48-hours.
- Be sure to have your space organized safely for your home practice.
- For Live Stream on zoom – links sent via momence.com after registration.
- Note you will be visible to students in the studio and some sessions may be recorded.
- Ideally, sign up 15 or more minutes before the start of your selected class to be sure to receive the zoom link in time for class.
- If you are having trouble signing in to zoom, please text Eliza: 415-939-3055.
- Monthly pricing option for Hybrid Packs available on Group Pricing Page.
- Offers flexibility to attend either live stream or in-studio classes from one pack.
- Choose your monthly amount: $100, $200, $300.
- Any remaining amount rolls over month to month.
Everyone is welcome to be a part of Mukunda Studio! If you have ideas or would like to participate at any level, please email us at email@example.com. There is plenty of room to get involved and be aligned with our mission:
Our mission is to create a powerful space for sacred conversation, cultivate the journey of mind-body
spirit, and explore the eight limbs of yoga.